There are thousands and thousands of flash games on the internet. Pin pointing the absolute top 10 is not just difficult it’s impossible. No one has played them all. So this personal list of top 10 flash games is just that, a personal list of my favourite flash games from the selection I have played. Not only have I not played some that you may have played, but our tastes my differ. So take this list as just me recommended playing list. Here they are in no particular order.
- Reincarnation (Series): Reincarnation already has four full titles and five mini games in a span of two years! Each title is very well made graphics-wise and gameplay-wise. Together with full voice-over, the Reincarnation series’ production value is top-notch. The game is a point-and-click puzzler with a premise of murdering a devil reincarnated. However, you will make sure that it looks like an accident since these hell-spawns are assuming human lives. You control a devil that rises from Hell, dragging back his colleagues who managed to escape the eternal flames. Very cool.
- Infectonator: Some MEGAGAME people may find the pixelated graphics off-putting but Infectonator is a very good game. I love zombie-killing flash games. Infectonator reverses the zombie formula. Instead of you blowing up the heads of the undead, you are tasked to infect everyone on your screen. The disease you are spreading is fully upgradable! The pixelated mayhem in this game is overwhelming.
- Clickplay 2: The first title is considered inferior and I agree. Clickplay 2 gets the core of its origin and spins a better line-up of puzzles. The grey themed graphics is well done but the heart of this game relies on several mini-puzzles, searching for the “Play” button to jump to the next level. Each mini-puzzle is unique and even if it’s short it’s packed with gaming goodness.
- The Trader of Stories: Since flash games are bite-sized gaming, stories are mostly given less priority. Surprisingly, The Trader of Stories creates a wonderful world by putting a player to a task of writing a story! This point-and-click adventure is about piecing up stories from a mysterious little town. Graphics, hands down, the most beautiful among all of flash games. Bar none.
- Take A Walk: Hand-drawn, no colours, very easy game. Why is this game included in my list? Simple, this rhythm game is the most relaxing flash game. The protagonist is an overworked office worker (sounds familiar) who decided to take a walk while listening to music, seeing his world in a new “colour”. Take A Walk is not a game, it’s an experience.